Tuesday 14 February 2012

Don't Lose A Client Before They Become A Client

A consumer’s first impression of a company or luxury real estate marketing professional is of paramount importance. If you manage to make an indelible positive first impression, your next challenge is to be consistent with every subsequent encounter over time. That is if you want to have a customer for life. Here is an examples that illustrate this point.

Recently, I had to get in touch with an executive manager of one of the largest resorts here in The Bahamas. I made several attempts that were to no avail. I left a number of messages, on their voice mail and with their assistant; as I was prompted to do so with the promise of a returned phone call that I did not get.

What if I were a potential client looking to make a purchase with a 6 Million dollar budget? That company would definitely have been crossed off my list for failing to show me that as a potential client I would be satisfied by the level of customer service provided.


Great first impressions need to be made upon first encounters. But, every single subsequent encounter must be great to create a customer for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment